Our highly-trained roofing contractors can make your home good as new after a storm!
Types of Siding we install
LP SmartSide, board and batten, all vinyl siding types, and steel siding.
We offer professional and affordable siding for your home or business in the greater Springfield Missouri area.
Installation is a sensitive process because of the materials you’re dealing with, and how the siding must specifically be attached to your home. Siding must be installed rather loosely (due to shifts in weather that change the size) and you need the correct materials to properly cut it. The most common mistake from people that hire inexperienced companies or go the DIY route is that the placement of the materials is wrong. The side of your home and essentially the entire look of your property from the outside depends on the knowledge of our professional installers. There’s no reason to worry when you hire NAV Restoration. We go the extra mile to ensure siding is installed properly and professionally
Remove Existing Siding
Inspect Studs For Damage
Install House Wrap
Install New Siding And Trim In Areas Removed
Professional Siding Contractors
Get a no-hassle-free estimate today – we stand by our prices and service. NAV Restoration and Roofing offers a full line of products. We will provide you with a written, detailed estimate of your project(s) with the styles of materials we plan to use.
Why Choose Us
Tips for Readying Your Home for New Siding
- We will need access to the driveway to load materials.
- Be prepared for the noise!
- Removal of loose items (pictures, plates, and figurines) from wall shelves and walls. Hammering may create vibrations that shake these items off of shelves and walls.
- Remove all items from around the house where debris may fall: patio and pool furniture, potted plants, gardening equipment, and grills. We try to protect the plants, but many times the layout of the landscape prevents us from doing so. Leaves or blooms may be knocked off plants near your home during the job.
- Please check your power breakers and outside electrical outlets to make sure they are operating correctly. We will need to use power tools.
- Keep children and pets away from the work area.
- NAV Restoration will roll yard, sidewalks, driveway, patios, and flower beds around your home to make every effort to pick up loose nails and debris.
We are proud to serve the Greater Ozarks.
The minute you become aware that your roof has been damaged, you need to reach out to NAV Restoration. You can speak with one of our specialists about coordinating a time to inspect and go through the insurance company to handle repairs, or we can provide you with a free roofing repair estimate after you take a moment to fill out our online form.